Exploratory Listening Lab
The Journey of Being Human
The Rights of all Beings - including humans
Our Responsibilities as Human Beings
Sunday, December 10, 2023
9 to 11 am Pacific Standard Time, USA
In a world where wars and inequality challenge our ability to imagine peaceful co-existence, ancient wisdoms provide hope and guidance. Join us for an exploration of "The Rights of All Beings," a profound code of living that transcends time and resonates deeply with our current struggles.
Long ago, in a world quite different from ours today, people lived very differently. They relied on the land and nature for their survival, but they didn't think much about how their actions affected the environment. It was a tough world, and they often depleted the resources around them and moved on. When they saw species disappearing and started fighting over what was left, some realized that this path led to hunger and suffering for everyone.
In the midst of chaos and destruction, they had an awakening. They saw that their own actions were driving them towards their own death. They began to see how everything in nature works in balance, and they began to see how their own out-of-balance actions had brought about their own near-destruction. They came to a profound realization: to survive, they had to recognize the right of all beings to exist, even those they once considered enemies. They had a responsibility to give others the Right to Be.
Among these people, a code for living in peaceful coexistence arose called the Rights of All Beings. It's a code that says we, as humans, have a responsibility to honor and respect the right of all other beings to live in accordance with their nature, without judgments, interference, or domination. Consequences were set in place for those who did not live by the code. What may we learn from this?
Grandmother Láné Sáan Moonwalker has been a guide for our founders for several decades.
She is an oracle, healer, spiritual teacher and environmental guardian. Láné began her training in the healing arts at the age of 12 and learned to work with creative expression as a doorway to spirit. Her lineage is about a medicine way of being. The foundation of this system is about working with nature in a sacred way, understanding that if we don’t take care of the Earth, there is no basis for anything else.
Highlights of this offering:
- Engage with Láné Sáan Moonwalker, a healer, spiritual teacher, and environmental guardian, as she shares the Rights of All Beings from her Apache and Yaqui lineage
- The gathering will be highly interactive with time for questions, personal reflection and small group explorations.
- You might gain insights into how the distant past mirrors the challenges we face today.
- Discover the wisdom that connects our survival to the well-being of all beings.
- Explore how a code of living known as the "Rights of All Beings" can shape a harmonious future.
- By attending the event, you might not only expand your perspective but also contribute to fostering a world where everyone's right to exist is honored.